Compile errors of current CVS

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 26 23:23:31 UTC 2009

On 26.07.09 19:34:06, Saulo Soares de Toledo wrote:
> Sorry, I pasted the wrong error for KDevelop. This is the correct:
>
> [ 71%] Building CXX object
> tools/coverage/tests/CMakeFiles/gcov-unit-annotationmanager.dir/annotationmanagertest.o
> /home/saulo/Desktop/kdevelop/kdevelop/tools/coverage/tests/annotationmanagertest.cpp:
> In member function ‘void
> Veritas::AnnotationManagerTest::initTestCase()’:
> /home/saulo/Desktop/kdevelop/kdevelop/tools/coverage/tests/annotationmanagertest.cpp:65:
> error: cannot allocate an object of abstract type ‘TestStubs::Core’
> /home/saulo/Desktop/kdevelop/kdevelop/tools/coverage/tests/corestub.h:44:
> note:   because the following virtual functions are pure within
> ‘TestStubs::Core’:
> /usr/include/kdevplatform/interfaces/icore.h:94: note:  virtual
> KParts::PartManager* KDevelop::ICore::partController()

Your installed kdevplatform and the kdevelop version you try to compile
don't match. update kdevplatform, build and install it. Then update
kdevelop too. Afterwards make sure that the right kdevplatform version
is used for compiling kdevelop (check CMakeCache.txt in the builddir for
KDevPlatform_DIR). Then build kdevelop.

Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.