Go through bugreports - please :)

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at kdevelop.org
Sun Jul 26 11:52:04 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 July 2009 03:36:52 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like some more people to check out the bugreports we currently have
> open, so its not just my decision what should be fixed for kdev4.0.0 and
> what shouldn't.
Current status is that current SVN head fixes 50,8% of the total reported bugs
of the beta4 (122 bugs got fixed, of the total 240 reported bugs).

This is just a bko "reported bug" count, in reality many more bugs got fixed.
The database was already triaged before the b4 release, so these are really
existing bugs and not WONTFIX from KDev3.

So let's help apaku and make b5 a really stable release, so that we can get
more users on board to help us test the future 4.0!

I will post some of this info in the b5 release notes latter, marketing IS
important, even for a open-source project. We can learn a bit from firefox and
alikes.

Regards,
--
Amilcar Lucas