Release schedule

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 23 09:02:57 UTC 2009

On 22.07.09 20:52:54, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 July 2009 06:34:28 am Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 21.07.09 13:04:47, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there a release schedule somewhere for KDevelop 4?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> awesome. so nobody cares about actually getting ready for a final release?

Right, as far as I'm concerned we're just idling around working on what
annoys us and keep using the svn version. After all we'll have that version
anyway, who cares about possible non-dev users? ;)

Seriously, you know the deal I think. As David I am looking at releasing in
autumn (oct/nov). Thats also the reason why I'm right now digging through
our bugreports and check what we've got there that needs
fixing/implementing until the release. I only have one more larger baby to
work on, thats fixing the project config dialog which shouldn't be too
hard. Other than that I think the larger features have all landed (or will
land at the end of GSoC)

You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.