KDE/kdevplatform/sublime

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 21 05:24:49 UTC 2009

On 19.07.09 15:57:58, Aleix Pol wrote:
> I don't think it's appropiate to change all the "signals" -> "Q_SIGNALS". I
> understand it's a valid test for krazy, but I don't think it adds any value
> to KDevelop.

It does, because it makes sure that the kdevplatform module can be used
with any other library. In particular with boost. "signals" is a macro that
can far more easily override some other libraries function etc., while
Q_SIGNALS is very unique to Qt.

> (same with the class -> module/class and so on).

That one I totally agree with.

Don't look now, but the man in the moon is laughing at you.