KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/projectmanagerview

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 18:38:21 UTC 2009

On 08.07.09 18:20:44, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> SVN commit 993469 by apol:
>
> Do not assert and return a null pointer instead so that we don't get a crash in case that you press build when it's reloading or something like that.

Uhm, without more context from the diff (don't have sources available atm):
Why do we reach this code at all if the item to be built is not available
in the tree. If an item is being reloaded the build actions should be
disabled if that item is selected. If the item is part of a buildset, then
the building should either also be disabled or the buildset should build
all but this item.

You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.