KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 18:35:49 UTC 2009

On 08.07.09 18:17:02, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> SVN commit 993467 by apol:
>
> A little bit of refactoring and reorganization on the buildsets.
> Simplifies the buildset creation a lot.
>
> If it does not fix the bug, we will have to create some kind of "restructuring" state for the project or just add the new tree to the project when it's ready.

I'd appreciate it if such large changes would go through a proper review
process. Additionally the commit message should be a lot more verbose, I
have basically no idea now why all these changes are necessary to fix that
bug and how they do that - without spending hours of studying the diff.

Many changes of mind and mood; do not hesitate too long.