KDE/kdevelop/app

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Jul 8 10:37:01 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 08 Juli 2009 11:17:38 schrieb Milian Wolff:
> Alexander Dymo, 08.07.2009:
> > Well, I'm using it with 4.5.0 kubuntu packages. Haven't seen anything bad
> > yet, but if I will, I'll bump up the requirements.
>
> Same here, please don't bump :)
See this: http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-
tracker/index_html?id=250388&method=entry
.

It was very frequent with my usage pattern. Maybe you have a different one
(less code-completion, no automatic completion, no switching between
minimal/full completion, or something similar), but we shouldn't have such a
frequent crash with _any_ usage pattern. So it should be bumped to 4.5.1.

Greetings, David