Shouldn't parse jobs be aborted when KDevelop gets closed?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jul 5 21:47:59 UTC 2009

Hey guys, I just wondered:

Why don't we force-abort any jobs in the background parser when kdevelop
quits? We explicitly have code like the following in both dtors for PHP / Cpp:

    ILanguage* lang = language();
    lang->parseLock()->lockForWrite();
    m_self = 0; //By locking the parse-mutexes, we make sure that parse- and
preprocess-jobs get a chance to finish in a good state
    lang->parseLock()->unlock();

Imo when I quit, the application should abort anything it does and just
quit...
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de