reproducible crash

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 4 16:32:12 UTC 2009

On 04.07.09 14:09:36, Kishore wrote:
> Here is a reproducible crash in a cmake project.
>
> To reproduce:
> 1) Invoke a create class from the project manager context menu.
> 2) Provide all details for the class and click finish.
> 3) A window pops up that allows us to edit the relevant CMakeLists.txt file.
> 4) After editing and before closing the dialog i used CTRL+s shortcut.
> 5) Close the dialog and crash.

Hmm, I can't reproduce this here. The backtrace indicates a problem deep
inside Qt and is definetly missing a couple of frames. If this is
reproduceable, please run kdevelop inside gdb and produce a new
backtrace, also install any debug packages available for Qt and kdelibs
before doing so.

You will be Told about it Tomorrow.  Go Home and Prepare Thyself.