Crash in ItemRepository

David nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sat Jan 31 21:29:09 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag 27 Januar 2009 15:39:30 schrieb Cédric PASTEUR:
> David,Do you have any idea how to solve this? This is the only thing that
> prevent me from running Kdevelop on MacOsX.
>
> Could you please take a look at this when you have the time ?

Andreas Pakulat has found similar problems on windows. I don't know however
what's going wrong, that's something that one who actually has the problem has
to debug.

Actually looking at it, Andreas probably has already fixed this for windows,
by putting it into a static function, that should fix this crash too.

There may be other issues, but those have to be found by someone affected. :)

Greetings, David