KDE/kdevelop/plugins/languages/cpp/cppduchain

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 31 00:35:25 UTC 2009

On 30.01.09 21:37:23, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 918864 by zwabel:
>
> Revert r918808, it doesn't compile under linux

Thanks, saw the message on IRC, but was already "almost out the door" so
had no time to revert it.

Any suggestions on how I should proceed with this one? My background on
templates really is low, especially these specializations and where stuff
like that needs to be...

I could of course use #ifdef Q_OS_WIN to put this into the header just on
win32, but quite frankly I don't like that solution at all.

I'll try to check wether the kde-windows guys have any idea about this..

You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.