Remove TopContext with all declarations

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jan 26 21:16:06 UTC 2009

Hi there!

I'm working on the PHP plugin and encountered a strange bug/feature I cannot
get fixed.

In the completion test (completion/tests/test_completion.cpp) I parse some
PHP-Code and get a TopDUContext. Once the test is done, I call release(top)
which essentially calls  DUChain::self()->removeDocumentChain(top).

But take that pseudo code:

test1
	top = parse( class A {...} );
	writelock
	release(top)

test2
	top = parse( class B extends A {...} 9);
	writelock
	release(top);

I'd expect that A is unresolved. Yet it does somehow find the declaration of
test1...

Is this a PHP-internal plugin? Or do I need to do more to clear all
declarations of a given topcontext?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de