Create kdevelop3 product?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 24 11:00:16 UTC 2009

On 24.01.09 03:55:40, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Well, maybe we should just close the reports referring to kdevelop3, because
> they are not getting fixed anyway :S.
>
> Maybe we should just close them as wontfix or invalid.

Thats what I've done yesterday/this morning. Anything thats not in
KDevelop4 yet has been closed as unmaintained. Wishlists that are not
going to happen in the next two years have been closed as later.

Yet I'd like for some components to be completely invisible now (and
some more later when kdev4 is released).

You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.