Restoring mainwindow size is broken again

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 10 12:16:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

seems like something again broke mainwindow resizing, can't say since when
this happens but its not been very long. For me, after closing kdevelop
maximized and opening it again its maximized only horizontally. Vertically
it takes about 2/3rd of the available space.

IIRC there have been no related commits to KMainWindow or xmlgui since this
started to happen again.

Anybody any idea why this might happen? I know debugging this stuff is no
fun at all, but we need this resolved sooner or later.

Chicken Little only has to be right once.