a friendly reminder...

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 23:12:15 UTC 2009

On 09.01.09 14:30:49, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> ...is anyone working to make kdev's variable coding configurable before
> a release? Right now it's illegible.

No, we're planning on forcing people into our color scheme :P

Seriously, the answer is nobody is currently working on this and as we're
still not approaching a release anytime soon its still "on the backburner"
:)

It shouldn't be too hard anyway, last time I looked all the
colors/color-code was in one file in the C++ plugin.

You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.