Custom makefiles in KDevelop4

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:14:03 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying KDevelop4 from
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdevelop(revision 930376)

My project uses a custom makefile. I cannot depend on autoconf/cmake or any
other ways to generate the makefile automatically.

Here is the structure of my project:
project/
branches/
tags/
trunk/
build/
makefiles/
src/
Makefile

The "makefiles" directory contains compile specific makefiles. One of them
is
included depending on make's argument: "make intel" to compile with intel's
compilers, "make gcc" and so on.

So I configure the building process depending on make's argument. A typical
build is:
make clean gcc optimized shared static install

How can this workflow integrate with KDevelop4? Is it possible at all? I
don't
really understand the build set thing. Would it be related?

Basically what I'd like to achieve is to tell KDevelop4 to "build" the
different
targets representing the different options of the project.

Thank you!