Start page for KDevelop 4

Thorben Kröger thorbenk at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 20:43:44 UTC 2009

> > I don't think that's a very good idea, the scrollbars make it appear
> > cluttered imho. Why not show everything? Maybe if it doesn't fit without
> > scrollbar, this is a good indication that there is too much stuff on the
> > start page? Why have a link to configure KDevelop there for example?
>
>   Well, sure, we can remove that - if you can help out with the wording so
> that it fits in the layout, that would be good :)

Just an idea: How about showing the explanatory text for all the items only on
hover? For example, the text could appear in the header, which shows the
"KDevelop 4" title only when you do not hover over any link. My HTML isn't
very good, but maybe the currently hovered paragraph could also expand and
then collapse again when the mouse goes somewhere else.

Cheers,
Thorben