Start page for KDevelop 4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 17 20:31:28 UTC 2009

On 17.02.09 15:16:54, Kris Wong wrote:
> > Sorry, not going to happen. In Munich last year we decided that _if_ we
> > introduce session support it should _only_ be visible when you actually
> > care about it. That means the last session will always be restored by
> > default, I might consider adding an option to disable that behaviour
> > though.
>
> I think we each have a different definition of session here. I don't mean
> session as in the kdevelop 3 sense of loaded plugins and such. I mean
> restoring opened projects and files from when kdevelop was closed.

Then we have the same definition of session, last-opened-projects are
already stored in the session, files is a bit more complex because that
also means the complete mainwindow layout (or rather complete area(s)
configuration).

Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?