Documentation Controller

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 09:30:54 UTC 2009

On 16.02.09 04:27:25, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi list,
> I've been trying to get to have a simple documentation controller so that we
> can add all the stuff there as we discussed on this list.
>
> Here it is attatched as a patch, I didn't directly commit it because I get
> this error:
> ASSERT: "d" in file
> /home/kde-devel/kdelibs/kdecore/kernel/kcomponentdata.cpp, line 225
> Aborted
>
> If i comment the added method in icore.h it does work, it is a bit strange.

Can't see anything that would be causing that, btw. would've been nicer to
review via reviewboard.kde.org ;)

One thing I did notice, your documentationcontroller subclasses QObject,
but doesn't list it as first class and neither does it use the Q_OBJECT
macro.

About the assert: It looks like something tries to use
KGlobal::mainComponent() when there's no app-component yet. Do you have
more changes locally?

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.