Design of MRU-Navigation wrt. Split-Views

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 11:40:56 UTC 2009

On 14.02.09 12:21:27, David nolden wrote:
> Just by the way, wouldn't it be easiest to just add shortcuts for the context-
> browser to jump back or forward in the history until a different document is
> reached?

Easier for what, can you elaborate a bit? Note that I'm doing plain
document-history by purpose because there are documents where we won't
have any contextbrowser available, or one might want to switch directly
to a different document, without having to go through all the places in
the same document.

You will win success in whatever calling you adopt.