Tooltip when debugging

David nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sat Feb 14 11:32:35 UTC 2009

Am Samstag 14 Februar 2009 12:23:30 schrieb Vladimir Prus:
> David,
>
> it appears that when I'm in debug session, hovering over a
> variable results in code browsing tooltip. Can you suggest
> how debugger can communicate with language support to suppress
> it?
>
> Thanks,
> Volodya

Hi! I'm not sure whether it should be totally suppressed, it might still be
useful. Does the debugger tooltip have a variable size? Else, it might make
sense just offsetting the code-browser tooltip down so it's under the debugger
tooltip.

I'm not sure right now how it should be communicated though. Probably the best
place for it would be some static members within KDevelop::ActiveTooltip.

Greetings, David