Next KDevelop Team Meeting in Mykolayiv Proposal

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Feb 12 15:27:22 UTC 2009

> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Alexander Dymo <dymo at ukrpost.ua> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > looks like it's about time to start planning our next team meeting. And
> > as I've promised, I'm putting together a proposal to hold it in my home
> > town of
> > Mykolayiv in Ukraine.
[snip]
> > == Money and Sponsorship ==
> >
> > Like the last year, we definitely need sponsorhsip. Especially for travel
> > and
> > accomodation.
> >
> > I will have the budget as well for the conference (don't know the exact
> > number
> > yet). In the worst case this will cover daily pizza for us (with delivery
> > the university). In the best case I will also be able to cover the
> > "social"/"touristic" program.

Niko just pointed this out to me. I'd love to attend as well, but I'm not sure
I can spent like 500€ (300€ of that for the flight - coming from Berlin) for
one week. I'm a but a student... Who btw. is also studying Physics yet no luck
with teleporting :(

I once read the KDE e.V. sponsors developers travel costs. Is this true? Could
even someone like me, who is only became active very recently ask for
sponsorship? I mean I'm not crucial to that meeting, I'm just working on PHP
support for now... But I'd _love_ to attend...

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de