ForwardDeclaration usage

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Feb 11 17:41:34 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009, David nolden wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 11 Februar 2009 14:15:24 schrieb Milian Wolff:
> > What would you suggest?
>
> If you want specific forward-declarations, you will have to manually walk
> the top-context for them.
>
> Does php have something like namespaces/scopes? If yes, then there probably
> isn't another way than running the declaration-builder multipe times,
> because you cannot create a forward-declaration of "Bar" without knowing
> its exact scope.
>
> Greetings, David

PHP 5.3 introduces namespaces which we want to support eventually...

Damn, so I'll have to fix my PreDeclarationBuilder somehow. But thank you very
much for this heads up. Would have been a shame if I'd spent hours
implementing ForwardDeclarations just to see one day that I can't use them ;-)

@Niko: I might revert some of my last commits and restart from an older
codebase. I already have some ideas. Lets see when I have the time.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de