Automatically adding files/classes to targets

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 9 22:54:45 UTC 2009

The new class should be adding now the generated classes, there is still
some strange stuff (like it adds the .h file to the project) but other than
that it should work well :).

I haven't tested it properly yet, i hacked it in a moment i had, but I'm
back home and I hope that I'll be back to hacking soon.

bye!
Aleix