KDE/kdevelop/plugins/languages/cpp/cppduchain

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 11:22:11 UTC 2009

On 06.02.09 10:40:56, Girard Henri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Kedevelop4 works fine from svn (kubuntu jaunty) but I tried to compile
> kdevelop4 beta from ppa and i got a lot of erreurs.

I suggest to post those errors, else they probably won't be fixed.

>  So i keep to svn...
> I have a little problem : Before about 8 days ago I could execute the
> built app after installing it. Now today's svn, everything is compiling
> well and installed, but when i want to execute, it can't find
> executable ? it seems to be deleted ?
> I compiled it in a konsole and run it... But from kdevelop4 it's
> deleted ? Any ideas ?

What did you execute? Whats the error message?

Also, please don't hijack other peoples threads by replying and then
changing the subject, instead create a new message in your mail client.

Look afar and see the end from the beginning.