default ClassDeclaration for kdevplatform

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Feb 6 00:08:10 UTC 2009

While I added the final flag to ClassFunctionDeclaration today, apaku told me
that I could also add support for abstract/final class declarations to the
default ClassDeclaration.

Problem: There is no default ClassDeclaration as far as I can see. So my
question is:

Shall I move the current PHP-specific ClassDeclaration to
kdevplatform/language? It currently supports:

- normal/final/abstract modifier (enum but not a flag)
- class type: interface or class (enum but not a flag)

In my knowledge not only PHP but at least also Java supports these things so
it might make sense to move this to kdevplatform.

Is there anything wrong / ugly in the current ClassDeclaration API? I think
I'll move the enums out of the ClassDeclarationData context though, maybe add
them direclty into the KDevelop namespace and name them properly, like those
for ClassFunctionDeclaration.

What do you think?

--
Milian Wolff