delete this dangerous in duchain? [was: Crash in duchaintest]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Feb 5 01:09:02 UTC 2009

On 04.02.09 23:11:51, David nolden wrote:
> I don't have time today and tomorrow. Maybe I can take a look at this on the
> weekend.
>
> If you want to fix this by yourself, I'd recommend you to:
> - Not only print context-pointers, but also their
> scopeIdentifier(true).toString(), so you actually see what's happening
> - Then, run the same thing on linux, and compare the output
> - Maybe: add a member "QString m_debugScopeIdentifier;" and store the full
> identifier of the context there, so you can see the identifier of the dangling
> context(It cannot compute scopeIdentifier(true) without a valid parent)

Thanks, thats exactly the info I need :) I really was simply lost as to how
do I get more useful information from the context than just the pointer and
I wasn't sure which methods I can access in a reading manner without
holding some kind of lock. But probably locking is not a big deal with the
tests as everything runs in the main thread...

A visit to a strange place will bring fresh work.