Reviewboard

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 10:24:29 UTC 2009

On 04.02.09 02:00:59, Aleix Pol wrote:
> We should state first what cases are required to pass through this review
> process.
>
> I don't think it is worth to pass all fixes through the commit review.

Of course not. As I said we've always done few pre-commit reviews, most of
the time for new interfaces to be added to kdevplatform.

In general I think the rule of thumb when to post something for review is:

- you have little idea about the code you're changing
- its new public API for kdevplatform and you're not the "quasi" maintainer
  of the existing API (i.e. David doesn't need review for changes in
  language/)
- anything else you don't feel comfortable with comitting without someone
  else having a look at. Things were you'd just like to get some feedback
  on wether you're on the right track/what do others think.

Does that sound sane?

There is a fly on your nose.