delete this dangerous in duchain? [was: Crash in duchaintest]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 3 23:45:15 UTC 2009

On 03.02.09 22:50:59, David nolden wrote:
> Am Dienstag 03 Februar 2009 12:53:29 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Interesting, any idea which of them could have an influence?
> I only hit that problem once. After that I re-added the export-macro to
> templatedeclaration.h, and from then on I didn't hit the crash again.
>
> Are you sure it's safe to remove that export-macro, even if the template-
> declaration has virtual functions and such?

You need export macro's only if you actually share the class
implementation. As this is a template class each instantiation has its own
definition for the functions (unless I overlooked something).

I'll try tomorrow wether it makes any difference on windows, but it would
be pretty strange.

It was all so different before everything changed.