Qt header finding

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 05:30:36 UTC 2009

2009/2/2 David nolden <david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de>:
> Am Montag 02 Februar 2009 05:50:22 schrieb Nick Shaforostoff:
> If you're totally up to date, open the problem-reporter, have an include-not-
> found problem, and see the searched path to check whether it contains that
> directory that contains the Qt includes, or a similar but wrong directory.

the problem is that i create project file in kdesdk/lokalize dir and
cmakemanager can't resolve ${QT_INCLUDES}.

i created project in kdesdk root and include dirs became ok. i suggest
enabling cmakemanager going 'beyond' project dir upper until
CMakeLists.txt files doesn't end. it would be very coonvenient - for
example I don't want KDevelop parsing all the kdesdk for me.

and besides I have fresh crashes for you ;)

KDevelop crashes when parsing kdesdk, in
KDevelop::BackgroundParserPrivate::createParseJob ()
(I enabled option to do complete parsing on project open)