KDevelop & KWrite/Kate Hacksprint 2010

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Dec 5 14:45:32 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 03:31:06 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Monday 16 November 2009 15:28:51 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > http://www.doodle.com/vkyh9up9794zr4s8
>
> Since there's been no recent activity and the date for a meeting is already
> pretty clear, I think we can go to the next phase:
>
> As you can see on the doodle poll, a good time for the meeting would be:
>
> Sat 13. Feb to Sun 21. Feb. So I'd say you should try to get a flights for
> these days (or earlier, if you want to).
>
> I'll start to look for accommodations, is it correct that we need
> accommodation for:
>
> - erlend
> - niko
> - jowenn
> - cullmann
> - dominik
> - apol
> - (adymo, if he finds time after all)
> - (apaku, if he doesn't crash at his relatives)
>
> Thanks, expect some more mails these coming days :)

Hello all!

I'll meet with a friend on Thursday, planning the accommodation. You'll get
more info afterwards.

But to speed some things up, I'll need a travel-cost estimation of those who
want to be reimbursed. I'll then send KDE e.V. an overall estimation, which
makes their budget planning easier (afaik this is even a somewhat required
step to get you your money back!).

So: Please inform yourself how much it will approx. cost you to get to Berlin
at the given date. If you trust that we'll get funding (and imo I don't see
why we shouldn't) you can directly book it (esp. if it's cheap!).

Those of you who never attended a hacksprint: You pay your travel costs, and
_after_ the meeting hand in a  from to the KDE e.V. They'll than give you your
money back.

Thanks and cya around

--
Milian Wolff