proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 4 13:22:29 UTC 2009

On 04.12.09 11:25:05, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> I'll reply here so that the answer won't get lost. I very much like the last
> design (tabless one).
>
> In this design the page doesn't look busy

+1 from me, I also find that best.

> Also, the main reason I don't like tabs is this:
> tabs imply that there's a selected tab at any moment which is not the case
> because many pages don't have a tab.

The benefit of the tabs is easier/direct access to these three areas.
Especially Features and Screenshots are hard to find otherwise on the
frontpage. Maybe these three should always be at the upper part somewhere
and indeed not look so tab-ish :)

It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme