Beta7

Oli olivier.jg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:50:05 UTC 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 05:30:59 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to release Beta7 sometime next week. Thus I suggest to set a
> full freeze from monday-wednesday so we can shake out important problems
> (I have to admit that beta6 was indeed a bit worse than I hoped).

Are these important problems all listed in the 4.0.0 target, or are there
other bug-fixes that you're hoping to get out for Beta 7?
Also, as I understand, improving the Source Formatter was one of the reasons
for delaying the official release, so perhaps some bugs should be added to the
4.0.0 target?