proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:06:38 UTC 2009

> At least on one of my screens, the 'background' green looks a bit too intense,
> maybe it would be good mixing that with the less intense background green on
> the current website design.

> Yes, too bright for me as well. Other than that:

No problem, I'll bring down the saturation a little.

> Very good, I like it. Very well arranged. Note that Amilcar (afaik) does not
> want to use Drupal or anything else, but wants to continue to use his
> homegrewn app.

Amilcar's custom-made PHP-based system seems to have worked very well
so far, I don't see a reason for not continuing to use it...
I wasn't trying to suggest switching to Drupal or anything.

> Not sure how easy that is to theme.

It's HTML + CSS, neatly separated - you can theme it as much as you want :-)

Further comments/suggestions are welcome...