KDevelop & KWrite/Kate Hacksprint 2010

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Dec 2 02:31:06 UTC 2009

On Monday 16 November 2009 15:28:51 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Good news everyone!
>
> I finally got an OK from my University, we can hold our meeting here. We'll
> have a room and of course fast networking, the mensa is nearby etc. pp.
>
> So lets find a date! I hope we can make the sprint last a whole week, but I
> personally don't care when we start and end. You decide! The available time
> span is from 15/12/09 to 04/12/09, see also doodle poll.
>
> Please vote for every day you could attend. I hope that this way we can
>  find a week where most people can attend. If this results in chaos, I'll
>  probably have to try again :) But fingers crossed:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/vkyh9up9794zr4s8
>
> Lets say we close the votes in one month? I.e. deadline for voting is on
> 12/13/09.

Since there's been no recent activity and the date for a meeting is already
pretty clear, I think we can go to the next phase:

As you can see on the doodle poll, a good time for the meeting would be:

Sat 13. Feb to Sun 21. Feb. So I'd say you should try to get a flights for
these days (or earlier, if you want to).

I'll start to look for accommodations, is it correct that we need
accommodation for:

- erlend
- niko
- jowenn
- cullmann
- dominik
- apol
- (adymo, if he finds time after all)
- (apaku, if he doesn't crash at his relatives)

Thanks, expect some more mails these coming days :)

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de