Associating a clean .kdevduchain repo for unit tests

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Aug 26 10:41:36 UTC 2009

PHP has the problem that it requires a clean .kdevduchain for unit
tests. And I'd say it would make sense for other languages as well to
always operate on a clean .kdevduchain repo in unit tests.

Is there any way we can enfore a kdevduchain repo for unit tests? Giving
it a name like the INT_MAX value or something would make it _very_
unlikely that it ever gets an existing repo.

Oh and before I forget it: Unit tests can disable _writing_ to a repo
(very good!), but not disable _reading_ from a repo.
See:
     DUChain::self()->disablePersistentStorage();

--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de