KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 10:00:18 UTC 2009

On 06.08.09 09:28:30, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well, I'm doing some nightly build and noticed one thing related to
> this kompare issue:
> that's the fourth time it's broken.
>
> my last  build log (svn1007530):
> [...]
> kde version: 4.3.00
> include: KOMPARE_INCLUDES-NOTFOUND
> -- Could NOT find Kompare  (missing:  KOMPARE_INCLUDES)
> KOMPARE found: FALSE
> [...]
>
> [...]
> -- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
> -- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
>    * Kompare  <http://www.caffeinated.me.uk/kompare/>
>      KPart to view file differences.
>      Required for difference checking. From KDE SDK package.

> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error in plugins/quickopen/CMakeLists.txt:
>   Cannot find source file "expandingdelegate.cpp".  Tried extensions .c .C
>   .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx
> [...]
>
> so, yes, the kompare stuff should be optional for now as explained Andreas
> and current build against KDE 4.3.0 is broken.

As Niko said nothing to do with komparepart. And yes there was a problem
yesterday when kompare from KDE 4.3.0 was installed, I've fixed that in the
evening around 22:00 CET after Gof made me aware of the issue (sorry but I
only have access to 4.3 on the weekends).

You can do very well in speculation where land or anything to do with dirt
is concerned.