Kompare support for patch and difference reviewing

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Aug 5 08:44:17 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 05 August 2009 08:28:36 schrieb Niko Sams:
> The history widget could be shown in a dock view, then a diff as document
> would be perfect.
>
> I think we should avoid dialogs whenever possible.
And one more thing: Ideally each file that is part of the diff could be a
separate document tab, and all the documents that are part of the diff would
be a working-set in the "Review" area. Then we could optionally allow the user
to edit the documents directly in an annotated text document.

Greetings, David