KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 4 07:13:21 UTC 2009

On 04.08.09 02:03:53, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Actually here, I think that we shouldn't let KDevelop to be compiled without
> Kompare.
> It's a very powerful tool for code development and I don't know if we want
> to have a KDevelop version without it.

Unless you can turn back time, we have to for now. The needed kompare
interface is only available in kdesdk from trunk or 4.3 branch. When we
release 4.0 we can talk about requiring KDE 4.3.1 instead of 4.3.0 and
get rid of the optional inclusion of kompare.

Tonight you will pay the wages of sin; Don't forget to leave a tip.