Project Dashboards

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Aug 3 11:52:15 UTC 2009

I really think that the commit review is something very important. If nobody
is doing that I'll take a look at it soon, I've been thinrking of doing it
already. It might make the vcs support actually useful :P.

About the frontpage, there is already some work on it by Leinir somewhere,
but it was discontinued. We should just integrate it with the actual code.

The rest of stuff to have integrated is not urgent imho. (like cia.vc,
mailing lists, irc). Chat could easily be integrated through Decibel, I'm
not sure what would be the integration here, though.

Thanks,
Aleix