Next release

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:44:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dirk still didn't get back to me and I didn't manage to catch him on
> IRC, so there's been no release. As Amilcar said it would be quite nice
> to get a release out on the birthday of kdevelop, May 5th. One slight
> problem with that is that I'd really like to release the next beta with
> the new run framework to gather feedback and bugreports. However as I
> said there are still 2 smaller things left and possibly some larger ones
> (like cleaning up the Debug-actions mess). Also the debuggers variable
> view is still in a semi-broken state (yes my fault, else it would be at
> least obviously non-working)
Hmmm, don't know if the debugger is ready. There are still items on my
todo list that I broke. On the other hand I fixed a view things that
where broken
before. Variable-View - the most problematic area I didn't touch at all.

And wouldn't it be better to get feedback for the launch framework
from devs first?

Niko