Merging launch framework

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 26 17:44:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

good news, I've got the launch framework ready to execute applications and
also configure launches. That means I could merge now.

However, I've also had to disable gdb plugin basically (i.e. it doesn't
do anything at the moment) and I'm feeling kinda lost when trying to
find out how I can properly port it to the launch framework.

So I'd like some opinion on how we want to do the merging, should I just
merge what I have and we'll try to port gdb together. Or should I just
post a patch for current trunk (pretty huge diff however)?

You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.