Next beta

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 18 06:43:32 UTC 2009

On 18.04.09 02:21:09, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Saturday 18 April 2009 01:33:02 David Nolden wrote:
> > What happened to the plan of releasing a new beta?
> >
> > Anyway, now that it isn't out yet, I think it should be re-scheduled to
> > about 1 or 2 weeks after the KDevelop Meeting, since I think there will be
> > a lot of polishing during the meeting.
> How about doing a "Happy birthday" Beta release on 5th May ?
> KDevelop4 will be 4 years oll on that day.

Hmm, while I find the idea quite nice, I'd like to wait and see how much
fallout we have from the kdevelop meeting, as may 5th means I need to do
the tagging on april 30th or so, so dirk can create and upload the
tarballs and that makes just 1 week for the dust to settle.

You too can wear a nose mitten.