"locate document in opened projects" is too slow

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Apr 15 21:39:37 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 15 April 2009 15:46:59 schrieb David Nolden:
> I think if we want it efficient, we have to do this:
> - Use whatever view we like(maybe QTreeVeiw), disable vertical scrollbar,
> add an own scrollbar, and only fill the view with as many items as fit into
> the screen. Implement scrolling by re-filling the items. That should solve
> our problems. I think the efficiency problems are not solved in Qt 4.5.
>
> Greetings, David

I think I've fixed the problem now. I nearly forgot that exactly the same
problem existed in the code-completion treeview, and I solved it in the same
way now, in an easier way than what I wrote last.

I've also fixed the autoscrolling to work nicely and eye-friendly now, without
delay. One annoying showstopper less. :)

Greetings, David