Breakpoints

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 18:45:31 UTC 2009

On 15.04.09 20:37:11, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs.msu.su> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 15 April 2009 10:42:54 Niko Sams wrote:
> >> - no KDevelop::Breakpoint::dirty_, KDevelop::Breakpoint::errors_
> > Just to clarify -- how the corresponding state will be displayed in the
> > breakpoint table otherwise?
> you mean the dirty-state? KDevelop::BreakpointController has to ask
> the _current_
> DebugSession about this state.

How is "current" debug session defined if I debug two applications at the
same time? for 75% of the cases using the one which is currently "stopped"
would work, but that leaves one case where you'd have to decide. Or you'll
always ask all the sessions that are running (I don't really expect anybody
to debug more than 2 or 3 apps at the same time).

Long life is in store for you.