"locate document in opened projects" is too slow

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Apr 15 13:46:59 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 15 April 2009 15:12:21 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Unrelated thought: Maybe we should try QTreeView again for the outputview
> with Qt4.5....
I think if we want it efficient, we have to do this:
- Use whatever view we like(maybe QTreeVeiw), disable vertical scrollbar, add
an own scrollbar, and only fill the view with as many items as fit into the
screen. Implement scrolling by re-filling the items. That should solve our
problems. I think the efficiency problems are not solved in Qt 4.5.

Greetings, David