Breakpoints

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:47:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM, Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs.msu.su> wrote:
> 1. Breakpoint table showing 100 breakpoints, only 5 of them are relevant
> to the current lunch config
I don't see a problem if the user can click always a clear-all button

> alternatively, trying to insert all breakpoints.
I would do that.

1. per config:
- The current Breakpoint-Model design can stay as it is (as every
plugin can provide it's own breakpoint classes).
- we can't easily switch to a global single model (as in this case
there must be a single breakpoint class)

2. per project / global
- gdb-plugin has to be ported, code moded out of breakpoint class
- much more flexible (easy to implement breakpoints per config, or -
as david suggested a brekpoint-set combobox)
- actually i'm working already on this

Niko