kdevplatform svn-plugin function return type qualifiers

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Apr 14 20:35:44 UTC 2009

On 14.04.09 11:48:12, Alonso Schaich wrote:
> Hello
>
> First off, sorry if this is the wrong place to send this to, i didn't see anything in the wiki and http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=join-the-team.html tells to send things here.
>
> Since function type qualifiers (on non-pointer or reference types) are generally not wanted, i removed them to get less warnings.

Can you please produce diffs with the -u option so they're readable.
Apart from that you seem to have whitespace changes in the diff, please
remove those.

Last but not least, the code under kdevsvncpp is mostly from rapidsvn
and I don't want to change it unless I have to, so its easier to merge
changes from rapidsvn into our own copy (or remove the copy altogether
at some point). So, sorry but those warnings will have to stay for the
time being.

You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.