[Patch] Ui cleanups for Project View plugin

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Sun Apr 12 11:34:32 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Please find attached a patch that makes some small ui changes to the Project
View plugin. These are mainly related to the build set widget where I have
moved the build set item manipulation buttons to be above the widget to save
horizontal space and reduce the cluttered look (especially when there are
adjacent docks open in the bottom dock area).

I have also replaced the QTableView with a QTreeView so that we get better
behaviour when hovering over items. That is the whole row is highlighted by
the style rather than a single cell.

I have also made the columns in the build set widget adjust themselves to
their content whenever items are added or removed.

The only change in the outer widget's ui file is to remove an extraneous level
of layout.

Please see attached screen-shot for how the project view plugin looks now.

Can somebody review and commit if it is OK please?

Thanks,

Sean