Breakpoints

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Fri Apr 10 09:29:09 UTC 2009

What about using something like debug-sessions to manage sets of breakpoints?
In earlier KDevelop3 days, I often had the problem that I started a debug
session, but still had old breakpoints active that I used for debugging a
completely different problem.

Also a set of breakpoints can be useful when I wasn't able to fix the problem,
want to debug something else, and come back to it later. So it would be great
being able to move them by side and start from scratch.

Implementation-wise, there could just be a dropdown in the breakpoint widget
to pick different sessions.

Greetings, David